Translate

Monday, April 26, 2010


Number 726


Happy Birthday, Katy Keene and Mrs. Pappy


I've mentioned before in this blog that Mrs. Pappy does not like comic books, nor does she read them. Still, she remembers Katy Keene from her youth, and because Katy Keene is having a birthday, I thought I'd let them share the celebration.

Katy has her birthday in Suzie Comics #60, from 1947. Mrs. Pappy was born on this day in 19........errrrrrr, on second thought, maybe I'd be better off not saying.









4 comments:

Mykal Banta said...

I very happy birthday to the Mrs.! -- Mykal

Pappy said...

As we of a certain age have asked, rhetorically, "Don't our birthdays appear to be coming faster than ever?"

Rafiq Raja said...

Yes that's strange as well as scarry :)

Jacque Nodell said...

Those lounging pajamas are amazing!