Translate

Sunday, May 05, 2013

Number 1361: Funky Funnies: Powerhouse Pepper!

 In January of this year we had a theme week called "Funky Funnies Week," and I’ve decided I haven’t laughed enough lately, so I’ve lined up more Funky Funnies.

First up, Basil Wolverton and his great Powerhouse Pepper. Powerhouse was super strong, but not a superhero. Because he was a little guy the big guys usually misjudged him. As you can see in these two stories from Powerhouse Pepper Comics #2 (1948), they did so at their own peril.













 **********

More funny, funky Basil! Click the pics:



5 comments:

Alicia American said...

OMG so like my sistar Deb? Was like on tha radio 2nite LIVE? 4 2 hole hrs STR8 yo OMG!!!! & she got axed a like question about a like WAREWOOF & like she answard about U Pappy LOL OMG Yay! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wordofmomradio/2013/05/06/those-american-girls-and-ufologist-tim-Beckley OMG C? Deb luvs u yo!

Alicia American said...

LOL Deb leffed Pappy like speachliss LOL.♥

Pappy said...

Alicia, I haven't had a chance yet to listen to the program; lots of family stuff going on here at Pappy Central, including helping Pappy Junior remodel my bathroom. (He is much more handy than ten-thumbs Pappy.) I hope to get to listen soon. Thanks for the link.

Alicia American said...

Badass yo OMG! I just got a lunch D8 4 Thurzday with Powah-Haus Peppah OMG! We met on ur blog Pappy SO ROMANTIC! #CartuneLuv

Pappy said...

Alicia, I am certain he will be a gentleman.