Translate

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Number 2338: Steel Colossus

Looking through a copy of Blackhawk #91 (1955), an early Comics Code-approved issue, I counted three stories involving the Blackhawks and communists. There is only one other story in the issue, and that is of the racist character, Chop-Chop.

I am showing this story because I like mechanical giants like the Steel Colossus. What a delight to read on the Grand Comics Database that Batman co-creator and scriptor, Bill Finger, is the author. I probably got my love for those types of huge villainous devices in the fifties from reading Batman.

Artists are the regulars, Dick Dillin and Chuck Cuidera.








1 comment:

Daniel [oeconomist.com] said...

Once again, no one was following a huge, lumbering something to learn where it went.